Mass IWJ supports the Poor People’s Campaign: A National Call for Moral Revival in its efforts to is unite tens of thousands of people across the country to challenge the evils of systemic racism, poverty, the war economy, ecological devastation and the nation’s distorted morality. We need you to step up and join our efforts. Here are 7 ways to get involved:
- Go to the Poor People’s Campaign website and sign up to join the campaign!
- Follow the Massachusetts PPC on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/emappc/
- Contact email@example.com to be added to the email list and receive regular updates on actions and events happening in Massachusetts.
- Get a better idea of their strategy to win by reading the State Organizing strategy guide: Part1_StateOrganizingGuide
- Join a Committee! Contact the email address above to be connected with a committee lead. Established committees include the Statewide Regional Committee, Political Education, Immigrant Rights, Outreach, Faith Leaders, Racial Justice, Youth, War Economy, and more.
- Attend the MONDAY ACTIONS! Starting on Monday, May 14th there will action every Monday for six consecutive weeks. Check the Facebook page for the most recent action details: https://www.facebook.com/emappc/
- Participate in one of the weekly webinars on Sundays at 7:30 p.m. EST and get to know a few of the many people organizing with the campaign across the country. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.